Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Victory of the Palm

Today during Mass, Father A. explained that the palm is a sign of victory and is also to be placed in a special spot in the home as a ward against evil.
Thank you for the richness of my faith and for all the gifts and graces you have given me, Lord God.
Thank you for this day and for my daughter and her husband and their daughter, my granddaughter who finished 7th in the state spelling bee.
Thank you for my friend who journeyed with me to the spelling bee just because she is my friend.
Thank you for her husband who is a little angry because we are so late. We stayed to attend the celebration of Mass with our former paster. It was a delight to share in the Mass as celebrated by him and through, with and in you. Thank you for the gift of the Mass. It is truly a gift and grace that you have given to us.
I love you, my rock and my salvation. Help me to finish the journey we began on Ash Wednesday. Help me to do you will now and always.
You are doing my will, sweet child. Once you have given your life to me and have begun to realize the tremendous importance of the Mass and the Eucharist in your life, you are doing my will. I know you do not yet fully realize all that I am to you, but you are learning and I am delighted. I forgive you your faults and failings and will be with you as we continue to journey to the places I need my good and faithful servant to be. I have work for you and am preparing you for the journey. You will like what I have planned for you. I love you and cherish you. Do not feat to go with me. All is well. Be at peace.

No comments: