Sunday, March 09, 2008

Little Offerings

I have so little to offer tonight, .my Lord and my King. I have been with my grandchildren for the past weekend and then spent the evening tonight babysitting for my friend's two young children. I am exhausted and have only yawns and more yawns to offer tonight.
But, I do offer them to you in thanksgiving and with praise. You are so wonderful to have given me this life and these people to share it with and for that I thank you and praise you and offer my love and worship.
Let me be the person you want me to be. I am yours and will do as you will in all things. Forgive me for not having more to offer this night as all I want to do is go back to sleep.

And yet you did rouse yourself and come and offer me what little you did have. You are learning to be the person I would have you be. Think on that and give me praise for that as well. You are becoming the person I would have you be, I repeat. Go in peace and know that I love and cherish you.

No comments: