Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Jesus Christ is Risen Today, Hallelulia Hallelulia!
I thank you, my Lord and My God for what you have done for me and for the whole world. Help me to be worthy of this tremendous gift and help me also to be as compassionate and generous as you are.
Forgive me when I am selfish or stingy and mean-spirited. I do not want to be those things, Lord, but to emulate you in all ways. For that reason, I ask that you especially bless those people I have been angry at today. Help me to love them as you love them.
Lord, please give me the gift of joy. Thank you for the grace to complete this gift to you. I did struggle at times, but I have completed an entry for every day of Lent and that gives me great joy. I hope this gift is meaningful to you.
My Sweet One--
Of course it is meaningful to me. It is a promise kept and that is always cause for joy and love. I love you so much and you are so special to me. I have great plans in store for you. I will give you the graces you need to do my will in all things. Be at peace and know that I love you with an everlasting love. You are mine and we will go forth into my Kingdom doing my will and work. You will like working for me, my beloved one. Go in peace and in my love and joy.

No comments: