Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To Soar



I do not know why I am having so much trouble here at the end when I should be doing so much better than at the beginning, but I seem to be going backwards. I am having as much trouble doing as I should now as I had right at the beginning of the journey.

Forgive me, Lord. Help me to do better and to finish the race. I love you and cherish you. I want to do what you want and need me to do.

I want to be one of your mystics and do wonderful things for you. The more I read of them, the more I wonder if I shall ever have what it takes, but the more I am inspired to really soar.

Thank you for everything you have done and for everything you do for me. You are so wonderful to me. I love you so much. Please allow me to be one of your servants and show me what I need to do to become one. Help me, Lord, to get over my addiction to television.

I do love you--more than you can possible know or imagine. I do forgive you, but I also grow weary of the same of complaints. How I long for you to become all you can be, all I have in mind for you. I cannot help you if you will not hear me and you will not hear me if the television is drowning out my voice. Learn to listen to my voice above all and to desire it above all and we can make some progress. Remember that this is Holy Week. Try to make it holy. I love you. Go in peace. I forgive you.

No comments: