Monday, February 18, 2008

Worrisome thoughts


I don't know what to do about Angelina. I am so worried about her and her mother won't let me even speak with her.
Michelle says she is not being mean, but that is exactly what she is doing. I want to reach out to her but all I seem to do is make the situation worse. I know I should leave it up to Pat but he is so far away and it is more difficult for him than it is for me to contact someone who can do something about it. Lord, please help me. I will do what you want me to do in this situation. Please help me to do what is the very best for Angelina.
It is the Shepherd looking for the lost sheep that you must think of in this situation. Although you are concerned about Angelina, I also am concerned about her mother, who is the lost sheep. Pray for her. Pray long and intensly. Give thanks that Angel has a mother who does love her, even if she makes poor judgments. Pray a novena for Michelle beginning tomorrow and then we will determine what other actions you must take. Do not fear. I am protecting your little granddaughter with my angels. All is well. Be not afraid. I love you and will do the very best that I can to take care of this little one and her mother. Go in peace and know that I love you.

No comments: