Thursday, February 14, 2008

An incredible promise



Ask and it will be given to you.--Matthew 7:7

What an incredible thought. And how wonderfully generous and merciful of you to offer it, my Lord and King. Thank you so much.

I ask to be more like you and to know you better each day, to love you as you love me and to do whatever you ask of me that I might be pleasing to you.

I am beginning to enjoy the freedom of working for my husband. It is truly a gift from God. I am so sorry for the neglects of your commands, my God and King.

I need to revamp my committment to you and to doing what you tell me.

I have to quit falling asleep after dinner. I need to get up and do something instead of watching television.

I will try again tomorrow, another fast day to change my habits and become more like you in all I say and do.

No comments: