Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Three Legged Stool



Tonight, my prayer partner of many years and I began again to meet and pray together with the Lord. We meet once weeky at the church and together with the Lord, in the Tabernacle, we pray.

It has been a powerful time for us and it was good once again to meet. We had lapsed in our devotion, even though both of us know it is a special gift from the Lord.

I envisioned a three legged stool while we were praying in tongues. I have seen this vision several times lately and wondered about the significance of it. At first, I thought it might be my place within the work environment and I was the third leg of a three legged stool. But, I now know it is a reference to my prayer partner, myself and the Lord. It could also be the Trinity. I think it means that we, together, can form a sturdy platform. I don't know. What does it mean, Lord?

Forgive me my lapses in doing your will. I seek to do a little better and then I regress. I ask your forgiveness and mercy.

Do not fear. All is well. You are forgiven. Try to be more forgiving yourself. I love you and will make my visions clear to you as we go on. Go in peace and love to do my will.

No comments: