Monday, December 31, 2007

Endings and New Beginnings



Hello my Lord and King,

Thank you so much for the blessings of this past year and thank you in advance for the blessings of the coming year. I hope I can live up to your expectations of me but when I don't I pray that your gifts of mercy and forgiveness will always be minou e.

I look forward to this new year, Lord and all of the exciting adventures you have in store for us. I pray that you will always be with me as we share in the exciting work of bringing about your Kingdom on Earth. I know I have much still to learn and do in regards to being your faithful and obedient servant. I pray that you will strengthen me with what I need to accomplish these goals.

Thank you for my family and pour your blessings out on them, protecting them from all evil. Be with my husband and me as we journey along the way chosen just for us. Thank you.

My beloved child--

Thank you for spending a portion of each day in communion with me. Strive to spend more and more of each day with me until all you do and think and say is in, with and through me. Then will your heart soar with joy at what you are able to do in my name. I love you and bless you. Go in peace and know that I am with you always. Count on it. I will never fail you.

No comments: