Saturday, December 15, 2007

Counting my Blessings

Thank you Lord, for your many blessings of this day, especially the blessing of my beautiful daughter and her family. I love them so much and thank you for the light they shine in my life.
Forgive me for not making the effort last night to write anything. I apologize to you for my failure to overcome my tiredness....much as the apostles must have felt during your agony in the Garden. I simply could not keep myself awake long enough to write anything. Or at least I made excuses and went to bed.
Lord, please bless my son this day as he tries to complete his journey homeward after having a vehicle breakdown. Please smooth the path for him as he and his wife head home to their children.
Bless my other son and his wife as they fight for their country in the armed services. You take very good care of me, Lord. Please bless my family as well and guide them to you.

No comments: