Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Name of Jesus

Oh, my Lord.
I am having a not so good day today.
My daughter-in-law seems determined to keep me from bonding with my granddaughter.

Blessed Mother, please help me to navigate this storm. It seems that she is fearful of any time I might spend with the new baby, but it's more than that. 
She won't spend time with me either. I don't know what the problem is and she won't allow me to get close enough to her to ask.
I am trying to follow the "rules" as laid down by my son..that I contact her first. But, if he's not there she won't let me visit.
Lord, please guide me in this matter. I do not want to lose any of them. How do I proceed?
"On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you." ~John 16:23

Dear Father in heaven,
I ask you for the knowledge, wisdom, love and patience I need to deal with the above situation in a manner pleasing to you. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, your son and my Lord in the unity of the Holy Spirit. 
Amen.

WOW! That was fast. Almost instantly after I prayed in Jesus name, I get a message from her that I can come visit. 
Anyway, thank you, thank you for this opportunity to spend some time with them.

Thank you, my Lord and my God. You take such good care of me. The visit was pleasant and I am getting to know both of them better. 
The Name of Jesus is powerful, but so is the prayer request itself. We must always ask for God's will to be done in these matters.
Valuable lessons I hope to take with me as I continue my journey in the desert with my Lord. 



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: