Monday, February 19, 2018

Generosity

"A generous person will prosper. Whoever refreshes others will be refreshed." ~ Proverbs 11:25

Good morning my Lord!
Thank you for this life affirming gift of snow that we needed so badly. It is truly a blessing and I give you thanks and praise.
Today I am working on de-cluttering my abode and letting go of the past so that I might be cleansed in order to receive the fullness of Easter.

"Generosity of heart, mind and spirit when also being generous with your treasure..this is what I ask from you, my child. I love you deeply and dearly. Give that gift to someone who needs it."

Well, I didn't get accomplished what I wanted to this day. Instead, I did a practice run of our adult ed class. It went well.




Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: