Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sanctuary

"As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world." ~ John 9:5

This reminds me of a recent dream I had, reminding me Our Lord is present in the most Holy Eucharist and the Tabernacles where He resides are holy grounds.

He was and is and will be the Light of the world while the Church holds and priests remain who have been blessed with the gift of consecrating bread and wine into His most precious Body and Blood.
And just as the lamp on the lampstand gives light to the room, so the Eucharist gives Light to the "room" of the church in which He is adored and entire consecrated grounds.
When troubles come, we are to take refuge in the sanctuaries, the hallowed and holy grounds that have been made holy by He who resides there. 
Angels surround the sanctuaries, keeping them holy and allowing all who seek sanctuary therein to enter. 
Battle rages outside the sanctuaries and many souls are lost in the battle but those who remain within the sanctuaries are kept safe.  
Thank you my Lord, for your continued presence in the most holy Eucharist.
Keep me safe within your hallowed grounds.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: