Thursday, February 22, 2018

Failing again

"I pray that, according to the riches of his glory, he may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through his Spirit, and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, as you are being rooted and grounded in love."
Ephesians 3:16-17

Such wondrous blessings from my Lord even though  I have had another bad day. I didn't sleep well and was tired most of the day, which almost always results in self-indulgent behavior..excessive time on social media sites and over eating.
Forgive me, Lord. Help me to do better tomorrow. 
Strengthen me with the power of your most Holy Spirit and inspire me to re-focus on my Lenten journey with you into the desert. 
Help me to pick myself up and follow you.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: