Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Fourth Tuesday of Advent, 2016

I realized today how simply things seem to be going for me this Advent.
I don't seem to be worried or stressed about anything as we move closer to celebrating the day when Christ became man, reuniting us, or more specifically, opening the door through which we might access the heavenly kingdom again.
While I have been busy getting things done, I recognize that I am receiving help from heaven to get through everything that needs doing before the Coming of the Lord.
And, this is happening in spite of myself and those faults and failings I confessed last night.
I feel truly surrendered.
I am yours Blessed Mother and my Lord Jesus Christ. Let me get done those things that are important to you.





Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: