Monday, December 12, 2016

Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe

Our Lady is such a humble and beautiful person who has been glorified by her obedience to God.
I thank you , my Lord for the gift of Our Lady. She is so beautiful and full of grace, which along with  the humility she emulates,  is the reason You have chosen  her to help your children navigate the perils of this life.
I read another meditation today that noted not only is she humble and lowly..according to the world's standards..but she appears to the lowly and woeldly insignificant.
The author says this is why we are to know of God's love for each of us.
And in contemplating this, I find I am filled with joy. I know I have not done as well as I want this Advent. But, I am still filled with joy and love for you, my Lord and my God.
Please help me, Blessed Lady of Guadalupe, to overcome those obstacles that keep me from loving you and your Son and God  to the best of my ability.




Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: