Monday, December 05, 2016

2nd Monday of Advent, 2016

"A highway will be there called the holy way;
No one unclean may pass over it nor fools go astray on it." ~Isaiah 38:8

Does this mean, Lord, that fools such as I will not wander off the holy way and become lost in sin once more?
Or does it mean that no one who is foolish will stray onto the holy way unintentionally?

I was about to ask if there was a difference, but of course there is. While I may be foolish, I am most decidedly yours, my Lord, and you would not allow me to go astray.

While there may be other fools who would seek to wander along the holy way, just their seeking it out would be enough for you to give them another chance to journey along the holy way towards everlasting love with you. 

In the same way, fools who do not wish for eternal love and companionship with you would not be able to find the holy way accidentally. Somehow, they would be blocked from finding it, unless the desire for You were a sincere one.

Oh, I praise you, my Lord and my God. You are so wonderful in how you have revealed Yourself to simple folks like me. I pray to always be so simple and true.

My sweet child, I delight in sharing my life with you to the absolute fullest. I am here to guide you along the Holy Way. I AM the Holy Way. You are not here by accident. I want you here and I want to journey with you in everything you think, do and say,  Showing you more and more of the holy life.
Soon you will realize just how perfect this is and how joyously wonderful.

Oh, thank you, my Lord any my God for your many blessings poured out on me and my loved  ones. I just realized how trustless my agonized prayers for my daughter and granddaughter are. If I believe in your love for me, then I must also believe and trust that you will guide them onto the Holy Way, from whence they will not go astray.
Oh, thank you, my wonderful Lord. My King. My Friend.




Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: