Friday, March 24, 2017

In His Presence

Sitting in Your most holy and wonderful Presence, I got momentarily distracted by the concerns of the world.
Please accept my apologies and forgive me once again for offending you.
I ask You my God, "What do You want of me? How may I serve You to the best of my ability and for the good of Your Kingdom?"

The first "words" I heard in my heart was "Persevere." And then, recalling recent talks and readings, as well as a meditation on the Luminous mysteries of the rosary, I heard, "Listen to me. Be present when you are in My Presence."

When listening, I heard once again, "Do not fear." I  say once again because those are the most frequent words I hear from You and wonder if I am so craven that I must be reminded daily. If not, rhen I wonder what fearful thing is about to transpire. 
Oh, my Jesus snd Blessed Mother. How you must laugh to see my pitiful striving.

I will endeavor to not be fearful and to perservere.

I love you my God.



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: