Saturday, March 04, 2017

Addictions

I spend alot of my time reading political blogs and websites. It seems to have become something of an addiction for me.
I spent almost all day poring over differing versions of President Trump's accusation against the former president and his administration that they were tapping his campaign phone conversations.
It's time someone pushed back on all the accusations coming from the unhinged left and their media pawns, but I wonder if President Trump has overstepped? Although I wouldn't be one bit surprised to discover that Obama has been using intelligence agencies to spy upon the new administration.
Still, the point is that there is absolutely nothing I can accomplish by spending my time in this manner. No one cares what I think about this and I would better serve everyone in the new administration by praying for them instead of reading blogposts.
So, I will limit myself to one-half hour of political reading as part of my Lenten sacrifice.
Lord please grant me the grace to overcome my addiction and spend the tine with You instead. Thank you. 
I ask this in the name of Jesis Christ, my Lord and Redeemer. Amen




Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: