Sunday, October 19, 2008

Contemplating conflicts


Yesterday afternoon I had to contemplate my feelings about a lady I had contacted in regards to some volunteer work we both are doing. I had asked her to call me back and instead of doing so, she contacted another lady who is also working on the same project.
I don't want to seem petty and if I am being petty, I hope the Holy Spirit will convict me of that, but it seemed to me to be a lack of common courtesy for her to phone me back..letting me know that, if nothing else, she had spoken with the other lady. Am I wrong in wanting to be contacted in this regard? As I said, I have been contemplating my actions in this regard. Do I let her know about my hurt feelings, let it go or do something else? I thought about sending her a card, letting her know she is in my prayers and thanking her for her volunteer work. Is that appropriate or should I just let it go?
It really bothered me last night but today I am more serene about it.
Something I did do was to respond to someone in an email. I think it is part of the Obama "get in their face" tactic regarding facts of Obama's life that you don't hear in the news. These are facts about his life that his obamatrons consider to be lies, but are facts about him and his positions and policies. They are supposed to "get in your face" and tell you to stop spreading the "lies". I did respond to her but kept it very civil.
What is going on with me in this matter of these people?
Little One--
You are not doing what I have asked of you...your prayers and the rosary. You must say these prayers for the salvation of your country. Much is at stake here and trading emails with someone will not accomplish anything. Pray, pray, pray and help me to accomplish the Father's will for your country. You must not waiver, you must persevere in your prayers. Send the lady a card if you wish, but keep it Christian and I allow you to contemplate what that means. You know what it means to be a Christian. Act in the manner I have asked you to act..by prayer and fasting. Do not fear. All is well. You are forgiven your lapses, but work to accomplish what I have asked of you. For now, until closing, contemplate my Presence in the most holy Eucharist. I love you my child. Do not be afraid.

No comments: