Monday, March 26, 2018

Consecration

"I entrust myself to you because you do not disappoint; I do not understand, but even without understanding, I entrust myself to your hands."
~Pope Francis from The Hope of Lent

Today is the fifth anniversary of my Consecration to Jesus through Mary. 
I hope I am making progress in my journey to what I hope is sainthood. Sometimes it feels like it is and sometimes it doesn't as I continue to struggle with the same things over and over.
But throughout the journey, Blessed Mother is with me and her gentle guiding is getting me there, although the route is circuitous..mostly due to my own intransigence. 
Thank you, my Lord for providing me with such a wonderful way to get closer to union with you...the heart of Your mother.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: