Wednesday, December 06, 2017

St. Nicholas, Advent Day 4

St. Nicholas has been my patron saint for the past year, a year in which I started off strong asking for his aid, but then gradually let slip my devotion to him.
As this year draws to a close, I find I must apologize to him.
I am deeply sorry for this lapse and indeed for the similar lapse in devotion to Our Lord and His Mother.
During the summer, our tourist oriented business is very busy (praise God) and I start off the busy season praying but gradually lapse as I focus on taking care of clients. 
Thank you for taking such good care of me this past year, St. Nicholas.
An interesting thing I discovered about you today is that your relics exude myhrr on this feast day. So cool.



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: