Thursday, December 28, 2017

Joyful Gift of Love

"But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, then we have fellowship with one another, and the Blood of his Son Jesus cleanses us from all sin." 1 John 1:6-7

These words speak to my heart as it soars in joy for the gifts I have been granted this Christmas.

I saw You, Lord, in the touching and heartwarming gift of another's presence this evening.

It is so joyous because it was a direct answer to a heart to heart conversation I had last night and earlier today.
What is truly joyous for me is that I was addressing my words to You and the person responded as if he heard that truly heart to heart conversation.

That has always been my deepest desire..to share that gift of Your Love with this person and it seems as if it might be happening.

I was so moved  as I watched this person (who wasn't aware I was watching) as he prayed to you, wondering where I was after having heard the earlier heart to heart between You and I.

It moved me so deeply because I have been where he was as he agonized in prayer over what he thought  and I could hear his heart's agony as he pondered whether he was mistaken.
I tried to extend the knowledge I have of Your love and care as I sat and prayed while watching him.
It was a gift to me because I have longed for this special gift and want to use it to its fullest potential for You and Your Glory.

Thank you, my God, for Your wonderful presence in this person. That is the truth of it. I recognize You in this person and my heart sings with the wonder and joy of it.




Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: