Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Advent Day Four--Worrisome moment

I am so tired but need to just take a moment here to tell you how much I love you, my Lord and my God. You are so awesome to me. I thank you for my husband and pray you will do what is best for him. Take care of him...he is precious to me.
Today I began not knowing what to do because of my anger at my husband last night. He had been excessively drinking again. You reminded me that I need to work on my own problems and not focus on his and I am trying to do that my friend.
My anger dissipated during the day but re-emerged again this evening when I got off work and came home to find him drinking again. I just clammed up and got ready for our church group ornament exchange.
That was alot of fun. I thank you for the fellowship of our ladies group. What a wonderful group of women. Bless you my lord and king. Also bless our priests. They are so wonderful and how we appreciate them.
I guess today I saw you in the ladies and in my husband. Different aspects of you that I am not yet able to put into words.

No comments: