Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Behold! The Christ

Thank you, Father, for giving us such a wonderful gift--your Son. Thank you for all the blessings you have poured into my life. Thank you for this world and my place in it. I give you my all, dear Father, that you may use me as you will.
This morning as I was struggling to awaken from the night's sleep, I envisioned myself in my local church for Christmas Mass. As the priest was about to begin the homily, it seemed as if I floated right up to the alter and bowed low before the infant Christ child. Then Mary and Joseph were there and Mary offered to let me hold the newborn Lord.
What an honor it was to be able to sit there, holding our Lord while Mary and Joseph looked on and angels were singing. Everyone in the church beheld the newborn infant and many came forward to bow low before our God.
As I was sitting there, I stood and proclaimed to all who could hear, "Behold the Christ." It was an incredibly powerful half waking dream and I didn't want to get up or give the Child back to his Mother.
Thank you, my God for this vision. I pray that I may be courageous and bold enough to proclaim you at all times and in all events.
Thank you my sweet one for all the praise and worship you give me. Continue to worship and praise and be not afraid, for I am with you. I love you. Go in peace.

No comments: