Friday, April 21, 2017

Trust

As I was pondering the question I had yesterday regarding blind obedience, it came to me that one is able to blindly obey someone whom you trust completely.
So blind obedience goes hand in hand with trust.
That is both an answer and a personal failing, at least at this point. Because I am able to obey and trust in certain matters, yet I fall short in that I do not obey nor trust totally.
For that, my Lord, I ask that you might grant me the graces I need to do both..trust You so completely that I completely and totally would obey you in whatever situation arises.
I think there might be more to blind obedience that hasn't yet occurred to me, but for now I am hoping that I can learn total trust so that I might be able to obey, blindly or otherwise.
Thank you. I love you, Jesus and Blessed Mother. Amen.

No comments: