Wednesday, April 02, 2014

The Shooting

Today, while en route to Casper, our son called us to tell us he was ok after the shooting.
Chills ran up and down my spine.
Being on the road, we hadn't heard about the shooting. A soldier opened fire on fellow soldiers, killing three and wounding 14 before killing himself.
I think we are so blessed to have Jesus, Mary, angels and saints watching over us and taking care of our loved ones.
I pray for the victims of the shooter, the shooter and the families and friends of those affected.
Lord, please have mercy on all those affected by this tragedy.
Thank you so much for taking care of my son, even when I don't know he is in need of protection. You know and keep him safe and I love you for that.
Today's photo is what my yard looked like this morning.  Our April showers are white.

No comments: