Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Learning how to use the gift

Oh, how I thank you Lord for your loving care of those I love in, with and through you.
There can be no explanation other than I am experiencing your joy in loving what is best for someone whom we both love. 

I recognize this because it is not something I am capable of finding joy in by myself. It has to be part of the gift the Holy Spirit granted to me. I am not able in and of myself of finding such joy in the care you show for these other people. 

It was so wonderful and so liberating to realize you are doing what is best for these people. And, extending this further, I realize You are also caring for me and my loved ones as well.
Oh, my God. You are so wonderful and I thank and praise you for the gift and for knowing that I am able to use it to help those whom I think or see need something. 




Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: