Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Matters of Friendship



Lord--
I am so angry with my co-workers for a slight--whether real or imagined--that I cannot bear to look at either one of them.
For some time it has seemed that they whisper things that they don't want me to hear. I am not sure if these things being whispered are about me or not, but I have caught them several times and I know they have been talking about me.
Today's slight is nothing really, except that it just really made me angry. If they had spoken something about it, it would have been different, but they just assumed something that wasn't right and have hurt me very badly in the process.
The sad part of this is that one of them used to be a really good friend, but he has since allied himself with the other co-worker instead of me. I am not sure why but I am hurt and angered by this.
I don't know what to do about it. Please help me. I ask you to bless both of them and guide me in what you would like me to do.
I ask forgiveness for wanting you to strike them stupid or anything. Sorry. But I was just so angry at the time.
I love you. Please help me with this.

Sweet one--
Be not afraid of what they may say about you or do to you. Remember that nothing happens that is not in accord with my will for you. Anything they do to you is for your ultimate benefit, even if you may not see it at the time.
Please remember to ask me to exchange these hurt and angry feelings for ones of blessing and love to be poured out on those who hurt you. You are a child of God and must always act as I would. I will exchange your hurt and anger that they may be blessed. You are forgiven for wanting to smite them.
Be at peace.

Lord--

As you know, I wrote the above post last week, even though I did not get around to posting it here until tonight. My work habits need so much improvement and I ask for your help in making the necessary adjustments to my work ethics. Please help me to get on with what I hear you asking me every day--to write. I sometimes think that I have nothing to say and so don't want to post, but I need to get into the habit of writing every day to be considered a writer. I have found that by asking for blessings on those who hurt me and distress me that my attitude is better. I pray that I am doing the right thing. I also must now ask for you to help me with another person who is trying to hurt my husband and myself. I am not sure of the motive here but I do know she is doing everything she can to undermine his business. Please grant to me Lord whatever I need to counter her moves-wisdom, knowledge, courage and kindly spirit. Help me to act in this manner as you would.

My child--

You are doing as I would have you do. You must continue with the dieting and fasting as you asked of me, remember. The diet is for you and the fasting on Wednesdays and Fridays is for me. We will overcome and you will delight at the result. Also remember to bless your enemies for your friend has become your enemy. Ask me to bless her and I will act according to my will and it will not disappoint you. You have asked for means to counter her moves and I am delighted to give you what you ask for because it is not money. Her motives and desires have all been about money and so you shall win the battle and be victorious in this matter. Do you trust me? Trust me and thank me and praise me and you shall emerge victorious. Go in peace, my dear child. I love you

2 comments:

Sheetal said...

hello jc
I liked your narrative style.Infact,i am a catholic too,so i could find it more easy to read between lines.i do believe in God,and i evenly believe that he loves all who accept him as THE GOD.May God bless u and your sweet family..

luv

JC said...

Thank you for your blessings, Sheetal and may God also bless you.