Monday, November 05, 2007

Coming Back


Praise to you, Lord Jesus Christ. Have mercy on me for my failure to do your will. I love you so much and when I hear you asking me to write on my blog, I have been so negligent about responding to your call. Help me, Lord to hear and to obey.

You are the Lord of my life. All that happens to me is according to your will and you have blessed me mightily. Forgive me, once again, my God and King for failure to do your will. I will try to do a better job of responding to your call.

There is so much I would pray about, Lord. The world is such a frightening place these days. What can we do to help bring about your will?


Sweet One--

Know that I do love you and forgive you once again for not instantly obeying me when you hear my call. Realize that my call to write is as demanding a call as a call to go someplace or do something. The difference is that you can respond to this call by just sitting down and writing. I have plans for you and the sooner you begin to respond immediately when I ask you to write, the sooner I can use you and the talents I have given you.

Be not afraid. I am with you and leading you and always forgive you, even when you disappoint me and fail to listen to me. I do live in your heart. Know this and rejoice for we are indeed one.

Go in peace now, my sweet child and sleep for we have much to accomplish in the coming day.


Jesus,

I thank you and praise you and worship you from the very center of my being. I want to do your will and will strive to become better at listening to you and immediately taking action on whatever you ask of me.

No comments: