Monday, January 09, 2006

The Beginning

Well, I've gone and done it. My thoughts are usually quite personal to me, so sharing them with the world at large was a big step for me. I have felt called to write for some time, however. So bear with me until I get the hang of it and we'll see how it goes.

It's going to be just fine. I have wanted you to do this for some time because I think you have something special to share with the world, yet getting it out of you has been difficult--to say the least. You could have done better today in thinking of me and talking to me about your daily duties, but I am pleased you have started our blog. I know we have made big plans for the new year and I hope you will remember to take it on a daily basis, doing as I ask of you each day and ideally, each moment. Remember, you now work for me and this is part of the work I ask of you. I will guide and guard what you put on this page, but your readers must know that you are writing what I am telling you to write.
I am Jesus Christ, your King and Savior. Share with the world how I have loved you and saved you. That is the purpose of your writing here. You have been keeping a journal for many years of our conversations. Now is the time for you to share it with others.

Thank you so much for this day and for the blessings you have imparted to me. You take such good care of me. Let this work be done according to your will and with the humility and love you want to show the world.

You have other work to do this day. Beginning the blog was one duty among many and you still have work to do. Post the material so that the work here may begin and then go about my other business. You must get the office ready for our work. That is your unfinished task.