Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday Gift, March 20

Items God gifted to me today
Oh my Lord. I thank you so much for everything that you have given to me. Especially the gift of these items as we were out walking today.
This photo does not even show the fullness of your gift to me as I found two more antlers as I continued on the way. I will make a better display and photograph it as my return gift to you.
As I was walking, I was concerned about a number of things...mostly that I might be wrong in my interpretation of recent events and my FB posting on the subject. I do not wish to seem arrogant in knowledge, nor do I wish to allow falsehoods to go unremarked upon. So, I was concerned until I started receiving all the gifts you were giving me. You are always so very generous and I trust that you will allow me to speak only truth when I write or blog. I ask that you humble me gently if I need humbling, and I know that I do need humbling. But, I took your gifts as a sign that Your favor rests with me in my basic inclinations.
I do trust in you, my Lord and God and also my Mother, Holy Spirit and all the angels and saints with whom I have established a friendship. I trust that all of you will guide me to the Father and allow me to only do His will.
Forgive me my failures this day, dear Lord and guide me toward an ever deepening love of you and all that must come to be. I do consecrate myself this day to the loving Immaculate Heart of Mary and to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and I ask to always be a part of those beautiful places.
I know I have many failings and even though I try, I still fall short on the offerings I am trying to give You this Lent.
Thank you, Lord.
Don't be afraid, my child, to embrace the cross. It is also a gift to you, though you may not see the wonder of it until you are down the road. Nevertheless, the cross is a gift and has always been a gift. To allow you to share in it means that you will also receive the gift of the resurrection and that is a might gift. You also want to experience the fullness of the Holy Spirit and you will find much joy in all that transpires. Do not fear. All is well.

No comments: