Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quake and Tsunami 3.11.2011

An owl looks downward
An earthquake registering 8.9 on the Richter scale pummeled Japan today and was followed by an even more devastating tsunami.

Lord, have mercy on the Japanese people as they struggle through this crisis.I offer up my sufferings and sacrifices for these people, Lord. Please use anything I can give to bless them and help them through this time of trouble.
 
My little worries and concerns don't seem so important at all in the light of such tragedy.
Lord, what is going on in this world these days? Are all these weather tragedies and massive animal deaths signs that the angels have been unleased to committ the havoc prophesied in the Book of Revelation?

Are you speaking through nature to call us all to a greater repentance and deeper communion with you? The folks in some places would attribute all these signs to global warming. My mind tends to think that it is a global warning to us, not warming. Repent, repent it seems to say in ever more devastating circumstances that we are faced with as a people.
Speak to me Lord.

My sweet one,
Keep your focus on Jesus, my Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Look towards becoming prepared for whatever may happen and be not afraid. I am with you in all and through all. You need not worry about what is going on in the world. Take care of what is going on in your corner of the world and pray for those afflicted by such devastating acts of nature. Yes, pray for them and offer sacrifices for their souls. Work on perfecting yourself. Be at peace, little one.  I love you.

No comments: