Thursday, January 01, 2015

A New Beginning

Each new day brings a new beginning to a believer in Jesus Christ.
And each new calendar year brings with it new promise and hope.
My prayers this year are that I can draw ever nearer to my God as we journey through this life.
I have been selected by St. Raphael the archangel as my partner through this year.
I am excited because one of my prayers has been to be an instrument of God's healing love. With the guidance and help of St. Raphael, perhaps that prayer has been answered.
So, thank you, Lord, for giving me into the safekeeping of St. Raphael this year. And thank you, St. Raphael for choosing to travel with me this year. May we be blessed with the guidance of the Holy Spirit as we seek out those who are in need of God's healing grace and love.
Other goals are to get some exercise each day and to also work on becoming more organized. Similar goals that I have had in previous years and days.
So, let's pray that with the help of St. Raphael and St. Frances of Rome that I will become the person God wants me to be.

No comments: