Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Trust in A New Year

"Commit your way to the Lord and trust that He will act." ~ Psalm 37: 5
This was the scripture verse given to me by my confessor during an Advent Penance service.
I need to work more on trusting that once I have committed my way to the Lord, then He IS acting in me, through me and with me in all my daily duties.
As I begin to believe in this scripture verse, I pray that all my acts will become prayers as I offer up to God each little or big thing that I am doing or facing that day.
I must remember to consecrate each day to Him and then focus on that day,  not worrying about future days.  I must live the gift of the present day.
So, let me begin the New Year by trusting that God is indeed acting in my life by using everything I offer up to him.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments: