Friday, May 05, 2017

Exchange

"Oh God, who by the wonderful exchange effected in this sacrifice have made us partakers of the one supreme Godhead, grant we pray, that, as we have cone to know your truth, we may make it ours by a worthy way of life. Through Christ our Lord. Amen" ~ prayer over the offerings

This is what jumped out at me today and what caused my heart to leap for joy. 
The exchange of Christ's goodness for my sorry sinfulness is what happened to me yesterday through Blessed Mother's intercession.
She has been granted the power from the Triune Godhead to take our sorry sinfulness and offer it in exchange it for the goodness and holiness of Christ, her son who died making this exchange possible.
And I think that once exchanged, our sinfulness becomes cleansed, and can then be sent from heaven as a blessing for others, perhaps specifically those whom I was having difficulty with yesterday.
Thank you Lord for allowing Blessed Mother to intercede for me in asking you to exchange my pitiful thoughts for thoughts that are noble and true. Amen



Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: