Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Progress

Today's fast went much better. I began the day with prayer and was able to fast from both food and the internet all day.
I also spent the day listening to audio presentations on various aspects of Jesus life.
It helped me in fasting and prayer to re-read about some of Mary's apparitions to the world, especially Medjugorje. 
Although those apparitions have not yet been approved by the Church, it was in attending a Marian conference that my spiritual journey began to deepen and grow.
Some of the experiences of that first conference have become a part of my life, but sadly I have let other aspects lapse. I need to return to a watchful anticipation mode and do what Our Lady asks of any who would be Christ's disciples.
I give you thanks and praise, my Lord and my God and also Blessed Mother, for when I cried out for help, you gave it. I am not where I want to be yet, but I think I am headed in the right direction. 




Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: