Monday, April 14, 2014

Listen to the Lord

Oh, Lord!
I am so sorry for all my sins and failings. I spent your day, Palm Sunday,  watching television and eating sweets. Please forgive me and help me to finish Holy Week in a holy manner.

I don't know why I continue to ignore the inner urges I get from the Holy Spirit to pray or to turn off the television so that I might hear your sweet voice.

Forgive me, Blessed Mother, because you have agreed to identify with all that I am and I have embarrassed and disappointed you.

Lord, what shall I do today?
How shall I live this week?

Begin by writing what I speak to your heart. You dedicated your web page to me and have in the past shared with others the heart to heart conversations we have. Do so again, beginning today.
Also, when you hear me speaking in your heart, then stop to savor the glory and joy of it.
Listen to what I am telling you. You have become so used to hearing my voice that you forget it is the voice of your Lord and God.
It is not your inner self speaking, but I AM, your God and King.

Because of my great love for you, I have forgiven you for becoming used to the small still voice that is My Holy Spirit, living and loving in your heart.
But, you must start becoming more obedient and instantly responsive to this inner voice.  How shall I use you to accomplish my will if you consider it to be a suggestion and not a royal command?
I know you have a great love and belief in me. Put this love into action. You have become a slave to the addictions you tried to give up this Lent. I don't want you to be a slave to anyone or anything. I want you to live in the freedom that is promised to those who love me.
This is something I want you to live every day, not just during Lent.
So, let's begin again today. Begin with your morning devotions. Listen to my voice the rest if today and I will guide you, moment by  moment.
I love you, my Child. I do forgive you. Come, follow me and live life to the full.
Yesterday, we had snow, again.

No comments: