Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Joy

I am so blessed this day. I know Jesus loves me because yesterday morning I had what felt very much like a urinary tract infection.
It was agonizingly painful. I prayed, in the name of Jesus, that He would heal me. I am sure I asked Blessed Mother's help, too.
And I have been healed. Praise Jesus, God the Father and the Holy Spirit. And Mary, though whom my life is consecrated to God.
We were also very blessed to have our children here for the celebration of Christ's Resurrection.
Thank you, Lord, for saving us. I pray that you will continue to call my children home.
Thank you, Father, for all your blessings, especially the Gift of your Son.
Today's photo is of the Pascha (Easter) lily, long a symbol of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

No comments: